GLO PRP is
an innovative patented system for a highly efficient, simple, easy, safe and effective preparation of highly concentrated PRP
Why GLO PRP?
- Concentrates up to 8x the inital concentration from as little as 9 ml of whole blood
- Leaves it to the doctor’s discretion to work with or with out Buffy Coat
- PRP concentration can be adjusted to optimize therapeutic outcome
- Platelet Poor Plasma (PPP) can be integrated into the therapy
- Top price/performance ratio
GLO PRP ® of Glofinn America, LLC. / Copyright © 2019, Glofinn, Oy or its affiliates
What is PRP therapy?
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) is a preparation with a particularly high concentration of platelets (PLT) in a limited volume of plasma. PRP contains growth factors and bioactive proteins that regulate differentiated cells, modulating cell growth and activity, all of which are vital for tissue regeneration and the fabrication of engineered tissues. In PRP therapy, autologous PRP is derived from the patient’s own blood. In the course of PRP therapy, concentrated PRP is either injected or applied locally to improve tissue conditions and wound healing.
Advantages of PRP therapy.
- Wide area of applications
- The body’s natural ability heal itself – autologous active substances
- High efficacy, proven results
- No risk of transmissible infections
- Very low risk of allergic reactions
- Suitable for an office-based or smaller clinic
- Affordable price compared to alternative treatment options